Saturday, December 12, 2009

This weather....

I don't know about you, but it has been cold cold cold here. Tonight is the first night that the low might only be 31 degrees. Last night it was so cold, and rainy and everything was frozen. I have spent all of today and yesterday in the house and I am about to go crazy. I have crafts to do, but my daughter is at an age where she wants attention all the time. I really don't have the time to craft these days. Generally I do things after she goes to bed, but then I also do my homework at that time, so it takes a few days to get things done. One thing I did get done is my Step-father's button fairy. He likes airplanes and old war things, so I got some scrapbook paper for 89 cents, cut the airplane shape from it (for the wings) and crafted away. I was told by my boyfriend not to call it a button fairy, since it was for a male, so I guess I will just call it a.... button pilot?!?! I will post a picture. I think it turned out great and the first button fairy... ahem, pilot... for a man. What do you all think? I still have so much shopping and crafting to do. I need some motivation. Lately I have had zero. All I want to do is lay in bed with some hot chocolate and watch The Holiday and Love Actually. Sounds good to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment