Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hi! I'm Tara....

Wow. I am so happy to finally have a blog. I have been thinking about it for quite sometime now and I finally got the courage to start one at 11pm. I have been out of a job for 5 months now, and it feels like so much longer. Just these past 5 months I have been getting more and more into crafting. I joined a great site, Swap-Bot, and completed a few swaps already. It is a great way to craft, send your crafts to someone else, and get theirs in return. I am so very excited that it is almost Christmas. Two months and counting.... or something like that. Once November hits, Christmas decorations are fair game. I haven't started yet on my new crafts for that holiday, but will be making my Turkey out of clay here shortly. Ill post a picture of that soon. I am so glad you stopped by my blog and although this is still in the beginning stages, I will keep on posting away as much as I can, or my daughter will let me :) If you have any thoughts or ideas for me on what I am posting, and so on, please let me know. It was nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment